TI-TRUST, Inc. is a Leading Provider of Fiduciary Wealth Management Services
We understand that many families would like to pass their wealth down to their children, but may be unfamiliar with certain types of investments or may feel that their children are unprepared to manage the wealth they receive. As a trusted advisor in wealth management, TI-TRUST helps clients manage assets and educates them about how to properly transfer wealth to their heirs.
Our Fiduciary Standard
Our values are rooted in the proven principles of long-term investing and of trusteeship that demand integrity and personalized service. We assemble a customized, diversified team of knowledgeable, experienced wealth management professionals to meet your financial goals and objectives.
Our Client-Focused Approach
Our disciplined approach to wealth management begins by understanding your goals, risk tolerance, liquidity needs, tax liability, and financial responsibilities. We collaborate with you to create an investment strategy tailored to your objectives, whether those are generating income or maximizing capital growth potential. Operating under the fiduciary standard requires that we act solely in your best interests. That means the main focus is on you and your financial needs. Our approach includes:
- Listening to customers and delivering solution-based, customized services to meet clients’ needs
- Client confidentiality that will never be compromised
- Responsive and quick action after comprehensive planning
- Portfolio management that is grounded in the Prudent Investor Rule
- Use of state-of-the-art technology along with the judgment of seasoned investment professionals in developing the best plan to meet your needs
- Being unclouded by conflict of interest, accepting no fee rebates or soft dollar remuneration from any of the investments in our client portfolios
By choosing TI-TRUST, you will have access to trustees with the skills and expertise to instill confidence and ease your wealth management concerns. We are well-prepared to help you plan your future and the future of your beneficiaries.