TI-TRUST, Inc. is a National Provider of Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Today, people are more aware of the need for financial planning and are participating in plans such as Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). As a trusted and well-respected organization, TI-TRUST is ideally suited to administer your IRA. We collaborate with you to understand your needs and identify opportunities to meet your goals.
As custodian, TI-TRUST can help you understand the advantages of each type of IRA so you can choose the option that is right for you. In addition, our experienced, knowledgeable professionals will ensure you are in compliance with applicable government laws and regulations.
Our self-directed IRA program allows you to choose the IRA investment that best suits your financial retirement plan. We offer a wide range of investment offerings, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, certificates of deposit, and other options to complement your investment goals. Additionally, we provide fiduciary investment management for those looking for expert management.
- Allows deferral of taxes on the contributions and its earnings until they are withdrawn
- Certain contributions have tax advantages in the year they are made
- Allows only non-deductible contributions
- Earnings grow tax-deferred
- Certain tax-free withdrawal of earnings after a five-year holding period
- Gives you 60 calendar days to roll over a distribution from an IRA or other qualified plan to another IRA
- Rollovers from IRAs may not occur more than once during a 12-month period
Direct Rollover IRA
- When an employee, former employee, or other eligible recipient directs the plan administrator of a qualified plan to make a check or assets payable directly to a TI-TRUST IRA
Automatic IRA Rollovers
- The plan sponsor may set up an IRA on behalf of a participant who does not make an election to take cash or make a different rollover
- May be made to an account under a group IRA arrangement established by an employer for its employees, or a “deemed IRA” that is part of the plan making the distribution
Simplified Retirement Plan IRA (SEP)
- Established by an employer, including sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations
Trust and Integrity Matters
With solid core values and a proven commitment to high ethical standards, TI-TRUST is a leading provider of fiduciary services dedicated to earning and maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients.