TI-TRUST, Inc. is a National Provider of Corporate Trustee Services
Choosing a trustee is one of the most important decisions you will make for your loved ones. While many think a family member or friend would be an excellent trustee, people often find that this is not the best option. This important designation should be seen as a business decision, not an emotional one. Understanding the role and responsibilities of a trustee can help you make the best choice.
Trustee Services Include:
- Highly personalized generational service
- Overseeing the trust with prudence, impartiality, and concern for the financial well-being of present and future beneficiaries
- Following the terms of the trust as intended
- Providing reports
- Managing the assets
- Making fiduciary investment decisions
- Maintaining detailed records of all receipts and disbursements
- Filing necessary tax returns
- Staying current with tax laws
- Exercising impartial, reasoned judgments regarding financial matters
- Distributing assets
The TI-TRUST team offers clients quality, professional service, and the peace of mind knowing they have selected an experienced and enduring trustee.
The key to success of any trust relationship is making sure the terms of the document are carried out as intended. TI-TRUST has over 60 years’ experience and manages over $10 billion in assets. We are an experienced team that partners with the family to help manage your trust. TI-TRUST provides a high level of service, dependable staff, objectivity, assurance, and years of experience.
How to Choose a Trustee
There are several questions that are key when choosing a trustee. We encourage you to seek the answers to designate the proper trustee.