TI-TRUST, Inc. is a Leading Provider of ESOP Fiduciary Services
TI-TRUST is a nationally recognized provider of Employee Stock Ownership trustee services. Headquartered in Quincy, Illinois with offices throughout the United States. TI-TRUST served as trustee for its first ESOP in 1989. Today, we represent more than 100,000 plan participants in almost 200 employee-owned companies across the nation.
TI-TRUST helps ensure that the plan is operating in accordance with plan provisions and applicable federal regulations.
- Annual valuation of company stock held in the ESOP
- Selecting, engaging, and monitoring plan advisors
- Voting company stock
- Monitoring plan compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Evaluating and executing ESOP purchase and sale transactions
- Administering ESOP loans, employee contributions, and plan assets
- Completing participant distributions and tax reporting for retirees and terminated employees
To meet our clients’ needs, we serve in three different capacities, including:
- Directed Trustee – The plan sponsor directs TI-TRUST on certain fiduciary matters.
- Discretionary Trustee – TI-TRUST acts in a discretionary capacity on all fiduciary matters involving the plan.
- Custodian – TI-TRUST holds the assets of the trust and makes distributions as directed by the plan sponsor.
At the time this video was recorded, TI-TRUST operated under the name “First Bankers Trust Services". Other than the change in name, all information in the video is still true of TI-TRUST.
TI-TRUST is dedicated to providing the highest quality fiduciary services in the country. Our dedicated and nationally regarded team of professionals focuses on the specialized and unique fiduciary and administrative needs of our ESOP clients. With deep competencies in the legal, regulatory, and financial requirements governing ESOPs, we are uniquely positioned to provide customized fiduciary and administrative solutions for ESOP plan sponsors, participants, and beneficiaries.