TI-TRUST, Inc. is a Leading Provider of Fiduciary and Plan Services for ERISA 403(b) Plans
Government rules and regulations for 403(b) plans are complex and change often. Compliance can be daunting, and one misstep can lead to unintended consequences. That is why clients rely on us as a trustee and trusted advisor.
As a trustee, TI-TRUST communicates, educates, and advocates for trust beneficiaries. With our experienced and knowledgeable team, we administer our retirement plans to best ensure regulatory compliance and protection of plan benefits.
What is a 403(b)?
A 403(b) plan is a qualified defined contribution plan that permits employees of public organizations, such as schools, churches, and non-profits, to set aside tax-deferred funds each pay period.
TI-TRUST tailors our fiduciary plan services to meet each client’s particular needs. Our services include:
- Consulting and plan design services
- Transition from participant-driven to employer-driven provisions
- Employee communication tools to educate employees about the plan
- Compliance assistance
- Annual fee benchmarking
- Assistance in developing an investment policy statement
- Quarterly investment monitoring
- Assistance in selection of 403(b) product
- Assistance in selecting plan service providers, including:
- Reviewing participant files, salary reduction agreements, service provider agreements, and custodial accounts to ensure proper documentation
- Calculating participant maximum allowable contributions
- Evaluating distribution procedures and hardship withdrawal distributions
Clients rely on our expertise for practical advice on retirement plan issues and strategy.
TI-TRUST serves organizations in two ways:
- Trustee - While providing custodial and fiduciary oversight for ERISA 403(b) plans, we carry out plan and participant decisions, related to safekeeping assets, participant distributions, or plan-level reporting and information.
- Consultant - We design a program that provides plan participants with a customized plan for retirement security and consult with investment committees on fiduciary best practices. We can act as your 3(21) and 3(38) fiduciary advisor on 403(b) plans. Additionally, we provide the latest regulatory information and analysis.
Let TI-TRUST help you comply with applicable regulations and maximize the benefits of your plan.