TI-TRUST, Inc. is a Leading Provider of 401(k) Plans
Government rules and regulations for 401(k) plans are complex and change often. Compliance can be daunting, and one misstep can lead to devastating consequences. That is why clients rely on us as a trustee and advisor.
As a trustee, TI-TRUST communicates, educates, and advocates for trust beneficiaries. With our experienced and knowledgeable team, we administer retirement plans and stay informed about regulations to ensure compliance and protect benefits.
What is a 401(k)?
A 401(k) plan is a qualified defined contribution plan that permits employees to set aside tax-deferred funds each pay period. The flexibility a 401(k) plan offers makes it the most popular employee choice for retirement savings.
TI-TRUST tailors plan services to meet client needs including:
- Consulting and plan design services
- Assistance in selecting the service provider
- Plan implementation
- Annual fee benchmarking
- Employee communication tools
- Coordination with former providers to ensure a smooth transition between plans
- Compliance assistance
- Assistance in developing an investment policy statement
- Quarterly investment monitoring
- Assistance with selection of 401(k) fund lineup
With access to multiple investment platforms and the ability to hold both publicly traded and privately held company stock, we serve a wide range of clients from startups to multi-million dollar 401(k) plans. Clients rely on our expertise for practical advice on retirement plan issues and strategy.
We serve companies in two ways:
- Trustee - While providing custodial and fiduciary oversight, we carry out plan and participant decisions related to safekeeping assets, participant distributions, or plan-level reporting and information.
- Consultant - We design a program that provides plan participants with a customized plan for retirement security and consult with investment committees on fiduciary best practices. We have the ability to reduce your fiduciary liability by serving as a 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary for your plan. Additionally, we provide the latest regulatory information and analysis.
Talk to us today about helping your employees retire securely.